Ayurveda can help resolve common problems like these:
Nervous System and Circulatory Disorders
Urinary Tract Health
Muscle and Joint Pain
For more problems that can be helped with Ayurveda click here.
Consult with an Ayurvedic Expert
Trying to self-diagnose health problems can sometimes be tricky. And trying to understand a science as vast and complex as Ayurveda can even be overwhelming. To experience optimal results with Ayurveda, it is always best to consult with an expert who can support your healing process and make Ayurveda easy and accessible for you.
During a consultation, Dr. Mitchell will assess your current state of health and identify any imbalances in the three doshas. Then he will help you understand how Ayuveda can help you. He will make dietary and lifestyle recommendations that target your health concerns. He may also recommend natural Ayurvedic herbal remedies that will gently and effectively assist in restoring balance without creating unwanted side effects.
Call 919-785-2200 today to schedule your telephone consultation or office visit. The advantage of an in-office appointment is the ability of Dr. Mitchell to assess the pulse, which gives him additional information about the overall state of health and any imbalances in the body, mind and emotions.
• Consultation fees are charged for 15-minute increments. Initial consultations must be at least 30 minutes and can be up to 1 hour.
• Phone consultation fees must be paid in advance.
• Pay with Visa/Mastercard only.
• All consultation times are Eastern U.S. Time.
• 24 hours notice must be given to reschedule an appointment.
• No refunds will be given for missed appointments or appointments cancelled within less than 24 hours.
• Consultation fees do not include the purchase of any herbal remedies or other products.
• Herbal remedies recommended by and purchased from Dr. Mitchell range from $10 to $30 per bottle, which is typically a one-month supply of that product.
• A shipping and handling fee is added to the purchase of all herbal remedies and supplies.
• A Health Questionnaire must be completed online at least 24 hours prior to your first appointment. Please be assured we will protect the privacy of your personal health information.